- 2nd April 2011 – QMOPS at Dynamic Mouldings – 10am onwards. Bring sanders for striping down – aim is to strip Eddie Ruskin's car (Q008) of paint from the A-piller forwards.
- 7th May 2011 – QMOPS at Dynamic Mouldings – 10am onwards. Wet and dry to bring the finish Q008 to a level preparing for the moulding.
- 4th June 2011 – QMOPS in the barn, Dorset, to move 003 to Dynamic Mouldings. Couple of people required to assist with the unloading and loading.
- TBA – QMOPS cut 'n' shut day at Dynamic Mouldings. Time to remove the damaged front section of Q003 and replace with a new moulding. This is a major step in restoring the car.
- 18th-21st August - QMOPS/Bournemouth Air Show. Work on metal bits and watch the Bournemouth Air Show.